Breaking the Cycle of Poverty in Rural Honduras
Other Ways to Give
Planning for Retirement
Are you looking for a partner to help you meet your long-term financial goals? We encourage you to consider Thrivent as your partner for a wide range of options, including retirement planning, IRAs, mutual funds and other investments, life insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities and much more.
Thrivent has been named as one of:
- The World's Most Ethical Companies (2017)
- Ward's Top Performing Life and Health Insurers (2016)
- America's Top Workplaces (2015)
- America's Healthiest Companies (2013)
Why would Lunches for Learning endorse the services of a particular financial planning partner?
What makes Thrivent different is their focus on encouraging both financial security and generosity for their members. Members are encouraged to support non-profit organizations like Lunches for Learning through Choice Dollars and Action Teams. Through these initiatives, members are able to direct charitable dollars, or "hands on" efforts, to benefit organizations such as Lunches for Learning.
The Thrivent mission:
- We are a membership organization of Christians, and our members are our owners.
- Our purpose is to serve our members and society by guiding both to be wise with money and live generously.
- We believe that all we have is a gift from God and that generosity is an expression of faith.
- We succeed when our members, their families and their communities thrive.
- We value our relationships, so we will:
- Be trustworthy in character and competence
- Act like owners and treat each other as owners
- Live balanced and generous lives
Have questions on how you can partner with Thrivent to strengthen your own financial future - and also find new ways to support the Lunches for Learning mission at the same time? Contact Phil to learn more.