Breaking the Cycle of Poverty in Rural Honduras
Other Ways to Give
The RoundUp App
The simplest way to support Lunches for Learning. You can donate the spare change from your debit or credit card purchases directly to L4L. When you sign-up and register a debit or credit card on the RoundUp app, your purchases on that card are rounded-up to the nearest dollar and donated to L4L on your behalf.
By setting minimum and maximum giving levels for each month, you are in total control of your giving.
Setup is easy, and your giving really adds up over time!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon offering access to the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Lunches for Learning.
There is absolutely no cost to you!
Planning for Retirement
Are you looking for a partner to help you meet your long-term financial goals? We encourage you to consider Thrivent as your partner for a wide range of options, including retirement planning, IRAs, mutual funds and other investments, life insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, and much more.
Thrivent was again named as one of The World's Most Ethical Companies in 2021 for the 10th consecutive year).
Why would Lunches for Learning endorse the services of a particular financial planning partner?
What makes Thrivent different is their focus on encouraging both financial security and generosity for their members. Members are encouraged to support non-profit organizations like Lunches for Learning through Choice Dollars and Action Teams. Through these initiatives, members are able to direct charitable dollars, or "hands-on" efforts, to benefit organizations such as Lunches for Learning.
The Thrivent mission:
Have questions on how you can partner with Thrivent to strengthen your own financial future - and also find new ways to support the Lunches for Learning mission at the same time? Contact Phil Dodson at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- We are a membership organization of Christians, and our members are our owners.
- Our purpose is to serve our members and society by guiding both to be wise with money and live generously.
- We believe that all we have is a gift from God and that generosity is an expression of faith.
- We succeed when our members, their families and their communities thrive.
- We value our relationships, so we will:
- Be trustworthy in character and competence
- Act like owners and treat each other as owners
- Live balanced and generous lives